Addressing Things Critical to our Combined Success
The Chamber has been working diligently over the last year to implement an online registration and advance payment policy. This change allows for our small staff to spend time bringing more value to Chamber members, and lessens the time we spend on invoicing and following up on non-payment.
Over the last few years, as we continue to assess how we best serve our membership, we’ve noticed we spend an exorbitant amount of time invoicing and seeking payment for event attendance and services rendered. Sometimes these payments run over 90 days past due and require multiple attempts to collect. We know that as our member-investors, you likely agree that there are better uses of our time and staff expertise.
As we move forward with full implementation of these new online resources and a pre-payment policy, we truly appreciate your help. You can do so by submitting prompt or advance payment for as many of your Chamber activities as possible. Your annual membership dues payment can also be just as easy. It is truly so helpful to our annual operations AND our cash flow needs as an organization. It allows us to do more good work, increase our collective community impact, and serve you as efficiently as possible.
We want to do our best to serve our members and make things as convenient as possible for you.
- Annual passes for events like Business After Hours and Networking @ Noon are available and can be prorated for the remainder of the year at any time.
- We have some flexible payment options, such as “Chamber cash”, where your company can pay in advance and hold a credit with the Chamber (which your team can register & attend events against), or quarterly billing for your membership investment.
- Very soon, we’ll be offering ACH payment options – stay tuned for more information!
What can you do to help?
- Pay Promptly and Happily: Many people forget that the Chamber is a non-profit organization—please be understanding of our need to implement this policy and our reliance on your payments to meet our operating expenses.
- Remember Why We’re Here: We can do much better work together if our team can focus on serving our members, advocating for a business friendly environment, and offering quality events and programs—rather than collections.
- Keep Us Informed of Changes at Your Place of Business: Please check that the Chamber has the most current contact information for everyone on your team. This includes billing contacts as well as other team members who engage with us.
If you need help logging into our website to view and pay invoices with us, feel free to check in with our team. Send us updates or ask for help via email@example.com or call 607-273-7080.
Thank you so much for all you do each year to support our team and share the Chamber with others in our community. You’re an outstanding group of businesses and organizations, we feel so much gratitude for having the opportunity to serve you.